Revolutionary software meets best-in-class experience and equipment.
For precision in design and machining, Ballard Machine Works relies on SolidWorks computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) software. Used by over 2 million engineers and designers all around the world, SolidWorks is leading solid modeler platform for machine parts, components, mold designs, sheet metal, plastic and cast parts, piping and tubing designs, electrical cable harnesses and conduit designs, and advanced 3D modeling.
Ballard Machine Works uses SolidWorks to complement our talented team of designers to help them fully realize our clients’ visions.
– Precise, sophisticated part and assembly design capabilities that shorten lead times and increase efficiency.
– Automation features that reduce repetitive actions and improve workflow.
– Built-in verification processes that check for component interference before production begins.
– Flexible 3D modeling tools and production-ready 2D drawings.
– 3D animations and photorealistic renderings to create powerful and hyper-accurate concepts to demonstrate your design intentions and functionality.
By beginning with a 2D or 3D sketch of a model, Ballard Machine Work’s expert designers create a conceptual mockup of a project. From there, 3D parametric solid models are developed to create a “design intent” model. This allows for a much closer representation of what the final product may be.
CNC machines interpret the computer-aided designs and develop them using the material selected and the finished product is inspected by hand to ensure quality and performance.